OSHA has published several guidance documents and products related to protecting the safety and health of workers at risk for occupational exposure to Ebola, which include the following:
- Ebola web page: www.osha.gov/ebola;
- Cleaning and Decontamination of Ebola on Surfaces Fact Sheet (English);
- Cleaning and Decontamination of Ebola on Surfaces Fact Sheet (Spanish);
- Safe Handling, Treatment, Transport and Disposal of Ebola-Contaminated Waste Fact Sheet (OSHA/NIOSH/EPA);
- PPE Selection Matrix for Occupational Exposure to Ebola Virus Fact Sheet;
- Preventing Worker Fatigue Among Ebola Healthcare Workers and Responders guidance (NIOSH/OSHA).
- Region 6 Ebola Symposium PowerPoint