This course covers OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures in the construction industry.
- Fall protection
- Fire protection
- Subpart D - Hazard Communication
- Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart I - Hand and Power Tools
- Subpart J - Welding and Cutting
- Subpart L - Scaffolding
- Subpart N - Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, and Conveyors
- Subpart P - Trenching and Excavation
- Subpart T and U - Demolition and Blasting
Upon course completion students will have the ability to define construction terms found in the OSHA Construction Standards, identify hazards which occur in the construction industry, locate and determine appropriate OSHA Construction Standards, policies, and procedures, and describe the use of the OSHA Construction Standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program.
Minimum student contact hours: 26
UC 510 Wallet Card:
Click the drop down menu next to Choose a Pricing Option: below and select Course Fee + UC 510 Wallet Card to purchase.
Please note: card will be provided on the last day of class.
Workplace Safety and Health Consultant
Center for Business and Industry
South Central College
1920 Lee Blvd
North Mankato, MN 56003