Live Virtual Online Course
This course is being delivered in a live virtual format online. The course will meet at the scheduled time & dates using WebEx. Course materials and information will be sent electronically prior to the course date.
Virtual Course Requirements:
• The course should be attended on your Laptop or Desktop, iPads or Mobile Phones should not be used.
• A webcam and microphone are required to participate in this virtual course.
• Access to a printer to print course materials.
• Please be sure you can connect from a reliable internet connection. Hotspots and cellular connections aren't recommended.
Please check our Best Practices Guide for steps to test your computer equipment prior to registering for the course.
About the event: The Pilot Research Project symposium is part of the University of Cincinnati NIOSH Education and Research Center. Completed projects and project plans will be presented by 2019-20 & 2020-21 PRP awardees as well as a keynote presentation by Dr. Claire Caruso, Research Health Scientist at NIOSH/CDC. Dr. Caruso will be presenting on shift work and long work hours. All PRP awardee presentations and posters will be on various topics concerning occupational health and safety.
Location: Virtual symposium, Whova event app and WebEx
Dates: October 1st and 2nd, 2020
Continuing education available:
· ABIH (IH) CM Points; apply online at http://www.abih.org/
· Meets BCSP criteria for continuation of certification credit
· Submitting approval for continuing education contact hours for nurses
Select registration dates:
· Both Thursday and Friday (October 1st & 2nd, 2020)
· Only Thursday (October 1, 2020)
· Only Friday (October 2, 2020)