Live Virtual Online Course
This course is being delivered in a live virtual format online. The course will meet at the scheduled time & dates using Zoom. Course materials and information will be sent electronically prior to the course date.
Virtual Course Requirements:
• The course should be attended on your Laptop or Desktop, iPads or Mobile Phones should not be used.
• A webcam and microphone are required to participate in this virtual course.
• Access to a printer to print course materials.
• Please be sure you can connect from a reliable internet connection. Hotspots and cellular connections aren't recommended.
Please check our Best Practices Guide for steps to test your computer equipment prior to registering for the course.
This course covers OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures in the construction industry.
- Fall protection
- Fire protection
- Subpart D - Hazard Communication
- Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart I - Hand and Power Tools
- Subpart J - Welding and Cutting
- Subpart L - Scaffolding
- Subpart N - Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, and Conveyors
- Subpart P - Trenching and Excavation
- Subpart T and U - Demolition and Blasting
Upon course completion students will have the ability to define construction terms found in the OSHA Construction Standards, identify hazards which occur in the construction industry, locate and determine appropriate OSHA Construction Standards, policies, and procedures, and describe the use of the OSHA Construction Standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program.
Minimum student contact hours: 26
UC 510 Wallet Card:
Click the drop down menu next to Choose a Pricing Option: below and select Course Fee + UC 510 Wallet Card to purchase.
Please note: card will be provided on the last day of class.
Online Virtual Web Ex