OSHA #510 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry
This course is planned to meet in-person. Please see here for COVID-19 related requirements for in-person classes.
This course covers OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures in the construction industry.
- Fall protection
- Fire protection
- Subpart D - Hazard Communication
- Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart I - Hand and Power Tools
- Subpart J - Welding and Cutting
- Subpart L - Scaffolding
- Subpart N - Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, and Conveyors
- Subpart P - Trenching and Excavation
- Subpart T and U - Demolition and Blasting
Upon course completion students will have the ability to define construction terms found in the OSHA Construction Standards, identify hazards which occur in the construction industry, locate and determine appropriate OSHA Construction Standards, policies, and procedures, and describe the use of the OSHA Construction Standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program.
Minimum student contact hours: 26
UC 510 Wallet Card:
Click the drop down menu next to Choose a Pricing Option: below and select Course Fee + UC 510 Wallet Card to purchase.
Please note: card will be provided on the last day of class.
University of Cincinnati
160 Panzeca Way
Kettering Lab, Room G18
Cincinnati, OH 45267