January 25, 2022 – January 27, 2022
329 Race Street
This course is designed for personnel in the private sector who have completed the OSHA 500 instructor course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry and who are authorized trainers in the OSHA Outreach Training Program. It provides an update on such topics as OSHA construction standards, policies, and regulations.
Trainees who successfully complete this course should be able to:
• Describe the most current process, requirements, recommendations, and resources for the OSHA Outreach Trainer Program;
• Discuss updates in OSHA’s Construction Industry Standards and policy since 2008;
• Explain best practices for construction industry occupational safety & health;
• Demonstrate ability to effectively deliver OSHA construction industry training as well as critique other trainers; and
• Conduct themselves in an ethical manner, respecting their roles as Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers.