July 17, 2017 – July 21, 2017
329 Race St.
This course covers OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures in general industry.
- Subpart D – Walking/Working surfaces
- Subpart E – Exit routes, emergency action plans, fire prevention plans
- Subpart I – Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart J – Permit Required Confined Space
- Subpart L – Fire Protection
- Subpart N – Materials Handling
- Subpart O – Machine Guarding
- Subpart S – Electrical
Upon course completion students will have the ability to define general industry terms found in the OSHA General Industry Standards, identify hazards which occur in general industry, locate and determine appropriate OSHA General Industry Standards, policies, and procedures, and describe the use of OSHA General Industry Standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program.
Minimum student contact hours: 26